Talk

Advanced search

From pushchairs to vacuum cleaners, we've tested hundreds of products in real homes with real families. Head over to Mumsnet Reviews to find out which ones came out on top.

Maxicosi easybasy with forward facing car seat???

(7 Posts)
wonka Fri 17-Oct-08 14:23:51

Hi I've been told this can be used with a forward facing car seat but I cannot see anywhere which ones fit it or how to stap a FF car seat onto it? Any help? Thanks

wonka Fri 17-Oct-08 14:28:42

that should be strap a FF! blush

LIZS Fri 17-Oct-08 14:32:17

I thought the base was only for the rearward seat - is it the isofix one ? The isofix base on forward facing one is integral to the seat itself.

wonka Fri 17-Oct-08 14:40:12

Hi thanks for the reply this is what the maxicosi web site says see under product discription... I just can't see how? Here hmm

LIZS Fri 17-Oct-08 14:44:48

no it is only for the Cabrio style not Stage 1 - base secured either using isofix points or secured with a 3 point seat belt onto which you click the infant seat

wonka Fri 17-Oct-08 21:04:04

So which ones have the cabrio fittings.. I'm having trouble fitting 3 seats accross the back.. the rear one fits as its on the base and lifted above the arms of the other two? or can anyone suggest car seats for a 4 3 and almost one year old that would fit together? thanks

LIZS Sat 18-Oct-08 09:50:52

only the rearward Cabrio infant carriers ie Cabriofix . When it refers to forward facing seat in the product description that is the one in the car (passenger or back) to which you would affix the child seat , no the child seat itself .

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: