Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Maxicosi easybasy with forward facing car seat???

(7 Posts)
wonka Fri 17-Oct-08 14:23:51

Hi I've been told this can be used with a forward facing car seat but I cannot see anywhere which ones fit it or how to stap a FF car seat onto it? Any help? Thanks

wonka Fri 17-Oct-08 14:28:42

that should be strap a FF! blush

LIZS Fri 17-Oct-08 14:32:17

I thought the base was only for the rearward seat - is it the isofix one ? The isofix base on forward facing one is integral to the seat itself.

wonka Fri 17-Oct-08 14:40:12

Hi thanks for the reply this is what the maxicosi web site says see under product discription... I just can't see how? Here hmm

LIZS Fri 17-Oct-08 14:44:48

no it is only for the Cabrio style not Stage 1 - base secured either using isofix points or secured with a 3 point seat belt onto which you click the infant seat

wonka Fri 17-Oct-08 21:04:04

So which ones have the cabrio fittings.. I'm having trouble fitting 3 seats accross the back.. the rear one fits as its on the base and lifted above the arms of the other two? or can anyone suggest car seats for a 4 3 and almost one year old that would fit together? thanks

LIZS Sat 18-Oct-08 09:50:52

only the rearward Cabrio infant carriers ie Cabriofix . When it refers to forward facing seat in the product description that is the one in the car (passenger or back) to which you would affix the child seat , no the child seat itself .

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now