Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Really warm pyjamas for a 2yo boy?

(15 Posts)
ohdearwhatamess Wed 15-Oct-08 16:55:00

Any recommendations? Currently wearing a variety of White Company ones but they're not terribly thick.

Are the Boden ones any good?

Must be purchaseable online.

Thomcat Wed 15-Oct-08 16:56:08

Oh I thought the White Co ones were really good.

I 'don't do Boden'!

Have you looked at Vertbaudet? They have quite nice PJ's.

Or GAP?

2point4kids Wed 15-Oct-08 16:57:19

Fleece all in one suit from Mothercare?

Primark do fleece PJ's which my (then) 2 year old wore all last winter and will be getting new ones this year. No online, but worth popping to the shop for as they are sooooo cosy and only £3!

LadyLaGore Wed 15-Oct-08 16:58:14

how about whatever they call the layer against your skin for hiking sort of things? muddypuddles.co something and littletrekkers.whatever... i think they all sell them. like a thermal underlayer for skiing ?? im not really making much sense here am i? I know what i mean...

FiveGoMadInDorset Wed 15-Oct-08 16:58:47

Just bough DD some lovely fleecy warm ones from Primark.

LadyLaGore Wed 15-Oct-08 16:59:52

this sort of thing

cremolafoam Wed 15-Oct-08 17:00:48

thermals

jellybeans Wed 15-Oct-08 17:01:34

DS have lovely fleecey ones from BHS.

HeadFairy Wed 15-Oct-08 17:01:53

I bought these ones from Jojomamanbebe the other day, the jersey is really thick and warm.

myredcardigan Wed 15-Oct-08 17:06:15

DS (5) is always cold at night. My quest for warm Pjs took me about a year until someone suggested Boden. I def find Boden to be the warmest. The plain top/check bottoms are good but even warmer for depth of winter are the Boden flanel ones which are button up. DS has dinosaur ones this year are they keep even him cosy.

ohdearwhatamess Wed 15-Oct-08 17:06:59

I like the jojo ones, also the thermals. Will look properly later when dcs are in bed.

PestoallaGenovese Wed 15-Oct-08 18:27:43

these merino long johns are pricey but we have some for dc's (bought abroad somewhere and didn't cost so much!) my ds wears the stripey white company ones - they are really thick as far as cotton pyjamas go. maybe a velour type pyjama instead - they do some at vertbaudet or la redoute and petit bateau do lovely ones

PestoallaGenovese Wed 15-Oct-08 18:28:42

(meant to say the long johns are at the bottom of the page!)

PestoallaGenovese Wed 15-Oct-08 18:31:11

a bit cheaper

ohdearwhatamess Wed 15-Oct-08 21:02:15

Lots of brilliant ideas, thank you.smile

Off to do some pyjama shopping now.

<<realised this evening that he was wearing White Co summer PJs, not autumn/winter ones, so no wonder he was cold. Bad mother....>>

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now