Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Removing cover on M&P Pliko P3 pram

(5 Posts)
amitymama Tue 14-Oct-08 16:16:01

Anyone ever done it? I've read the instructions but there are two fastenings at the sides yhat just will not budge, they look like they are riveted on. I cannot figure it out!

EsmeWeatherwax Tue 14-Oct-08 16:18:47

Yep, you need a screwdriver to take the harness off at the bottom of the seat so it can be threaded throught the cover. Tis a mighty pain...

3girlies Tue 14-Oct-08 16:38:40

They might be press studs that have gone a bit stiff, the seat cover should come off, I have taken off several and do not need a screwdriver, only if you want to wash the harness, you can just thread it through the loops and leave it on the frame while you take the cover off.
Do you mean the ones on the armrests? If so, you need to feel underneath the armrest and there is a sliding bit of plastic with 2 knotches on, you need to slide them slightly and they pull out.

HTH.

LMK if you need any more info.

amitymama Tue 14-Oct-08 16:53:51

I used a screwdriver to undo the harness so it's not that. It's the ones at the sides, right by the frame. It's hard to even see it or get to it because it's right behind the bar but it just won't budge. It doesn't look like a snap/popper, it looks like it goes all the way through the fabric. Maybe I'll turn it upside down and see if I can get at it that way...Geez, they don't make it easy, do they? hmm

EsmeWeatherwax Tue 14-Oct-08 17:23:46

Lol...no they don't! 3girlies is right about that bit, its a sliding catch, you have to kind of move the whole side bit either back or forwards...I can't remember which...to get it off. Its a bit fiddly!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now