Talk

Advanced search

What do you keep your dc's picture books in?

(17 Posts)
MilaMae Sun 12-Oct-08 20:37:10

DD preferably needs something that is off the floor as space is limited.

twinsetandpalls Sun 12-Oct-08 20:39:35

not off the floor and takes a fair bit of room but dd has one of these

MilaMae Sun 12-Oct-08 20:40:59

I spotted that and loved it but alas it's too big. sad

Thanks

beansmum Sun 12-Oct-08 20:44:04

Bookshelves. You could get wall mounted ones but we just have ordinary ikea floor to ceiling ones.

twinsetandpalls Sun 12-Oct-08 20:55:18

Do they not do anything wallmounted, most of dd bedroom is from vertbaudet and it is all lovely.

themildmannneredjanitor Sun 12-Oct-08 20:57:41

ds has this

twinsetandpalls Sun 12-Oct-08 20:58:41

That is much narrower mmj.

LostGirl Sun 12-Oct-08 21:06:50

What about this. Not sure how many books it would actually hold though.

MilaMae Sun 12-Oct-08 22:22:54

The GLTC is my best bet so far,something smaller would be even better but have googled away and nothing else is showing up.

Poor old dd has the box room so anything on the wall is a must, most bookshelves don't have a big enough depth.

Many thanks, I hate books not being stored on bookshelves smile

bythepowerofgreyskull Sun 12-Oct-08 22:24:35

TMMJ how many books does that hold? would I need to get 2 one for each child's room or could it cope with alot of books?

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

MilaMae Sun 12-Oct-08 22:28:51

I reckon it would hold a lot as picture books are so thin. I'm going to move the wardrobe tomorrow and see if it will fit. We have to house a doll's house and doll's cot too hmm

bythepowerofgreyskull Sun 12-Oct-08 22:29:26

thanks smile at the moment the books are in a wicker basket and DH wants the boys to have a normal book shelf but it just won't work because of the size and shape of most of the books.

doggyandteddy Sun 12-Oct-08 22:33:34

Just had a quick look. Seem to remember someone recommending this a few years ago. Looks nice but a bit pricey!!
Maybe you could find a cheaper version or one on ebay?

MilaMae Sun 12-Oct-08 22:39:23

Oh wow think the bunk bed buddy could be it-perfect size!!!!!!! But how many books do you reckon it would hold????

MilaMae Sun 12-Oct-08 22:43:37

Mind you the bookshelf has a depth of only 7cm so could fit doll's house in front!!!!!!!! Thanks grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now