Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Can anyone recommend a good wooden sofa bed?

(1 Post)
PavlovtheWitchesCat Sun 12-Oct-08 19:12:51

It needs to be a sofa, in a dark wooden frame, with good comfy sinking in mattress/cushion for sitting. It needs to be mainly a sofa, and occasional use a a bed, so needs to look good. I want French style (probably not making sense, but you might know what I mean). It is going to be in our front room so it has to be good quality. We currently have a shite one we bought as an experiment and it is so uncomfortable I hate our front room now.

I have sat on one, when I stayed in a yurt a few weeks ago, and it was so comfy (compared to our peice of shite) that DH and I fell asleep on it together for the first time in years!

This one was at a slight angle sloping in, but I don't mind as long as I can get my feet up and snuggle into some of my big cushions, chuck some nice throws over it.

I also want it quite long as we are going to get rid of our other sofa, have just one here with a poang chair instead.

So any recommendations, from experience, rather than from searching the net (which I can do, but can't sit on it to check) would be appreciated, to save DH and I's relationship (as I go to bed early more now rather than spend time on a sofa that gives me back ache).

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now