Talk

Advanced search

Folding Nappy Changing Table - do they exist?

(8 Posts)
IlanaK Sat 11-Oct-08 19:33:25

I have googled and come up with a ridiculously expensive american one. I need one here (cheap!). Like one of those laundry baskets that folds flat when not in use.

This is the american one: www.shopwiki.com/detail/?q=Cariboo+Folding+Changing+Table&s=717548&o=225170028&d=Cariboo+Folding+Cha nging+Table

Please help me fine a cheap one here!

JamesAndTheGiantBanana Sat 11-Oct-08 19:35:20

Ikea do a folding table which folds down from the wall, if it's that space is an issue?

I've never seen one like that over here, sorry!

Lionstar Sat 11-Oct-08 19:36:00

Can I suggest a changing mat on the floor - much, MUCH safer. And once they start rolling over it's where you'll be doing it anyway.

IlanaK Sat 11-Oct-08 19:53:58

Space is definately an issue. I will look at the Ikea one - it is a possibility that we can make it work.

i can't do a mat on the floor as I have a bad back. This is my third baby and with my other two, they were on a changing table until they were in pull ups and could be changed standing!

JamesAndTheGiantBanana Sun 12-Oct-08 18:42:31

I can't see the ikea one on their site any more, maybe they have discontinued it. Here's an ebay link to one: link.

What about a cot top changer? they're cheap enough to pick up second hand on ebay, and they save space too.

babyjjbaby Mon 13-Oct-08 08:20:08

i have been looking for a folding table for ages and have never found one i got a cot top changer instead and they r good but if i ever saw a folding table i would get it

DartmoorMama Tue 14-Oct-08 10:33:42

You should be able to buy the commercial style you get in public toilets. I am sure I have seen them on suppliers for education and nurseries.

babyjjbaby Tue 14-Oct-08 15:20:52

silver cross folding changing table

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: