Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Baby Bath Toys

(16 Posts)
knot Thu 03-Mar-05 18:56:15

My ds 7months only has a set of tumblers for bath toys so am going to get him an assortment of bath toys what would you reccomend what do your babies like ? dislike, thanks

Frizbe Thu 03-Mar-05 18:58:13

we got a nice whale for xmas from early learning, it squirts, has a shape sorter and the shapes have holes in them, so you can scoop the water and watch it pour out, a good buy if you ask me!

knot Thu 03-Mar-05 20:12:27

thanks any others?,

Newbarnsleygirl Thu 03-Mar-05 20:22:08

I got a set from the ELC which had lots of different water animals in which squirt water but it comes with a net to put them. I also have a water wand which, when water is out in it the insides twirl around. It fasinates dd for ages.

Blossomhill Thu 03-Mar-05 20:23:38

Ducks were always a favourite when my 2 were younger.

WigWamBam Thu 03-Mar-05 20:32:47

My dd has always preferred things that weren't bought specifically as bath toys. Plastic boxes, jugs, bottles, the scoops from inside boxes of washing powder, that sort of thing. She liked (still likes) ducks, her favourite being a decoy duck.

Shell150 Thu 03-Mar-05 21:57:00

My dd loves playing with a sponge!! thiers mummies sponge and dd sponge lol she has hundreds of bath toys!!! put them in bath and she looks at me as if to say i dont want them lol

Nemo1977 Thu 03-Mar-05 22:04:09

my ds fave is a watering can that i bought for outside..now in permanent residence in bath and he also loves hte animals that squirt water out

HunkerMunker Thu 03-Mar-05 22:05:50

DS has some stacking octopi from Boots that he loves and he also likes bath books.

Surfermum Thu 03-Mar-05 22:09:53

DD loves her singing dolphins. They're multi-coloured and each dolphin has a hoop to sit in. When you press their heads each dolphin whistles a different note. I think they're by Tomy.

MunchedTooManyMarsLady Thu 03-Mar-05 22:31:29

we also have the Tomy Do Rae Mi Dolphins. The DTs love them as does DD2

moondog Thu 03-Mar-05 22:34:41

I go with WWB (part of my ongoing obsession with keeping clutter to a minimum.) My two had a riot tonight with an empty shampoo bottle that we kept refilling and using to squirt.
My friend called yesterday. She think I am mad and tight as ds's latest toy is a mouthwash bottle half filled with water.
Rather spend the money on moi moi moi...

HunkerMunker Thu 03-Mar-05 22:36:03

DS also loves empty bottles that squirt water (his favourite being the Simple baby bath bottle which has a valve, therefore makes a farty noise before the water squirts, which, if you're 11 months old (or my DH...) is hilarious!).

ionesmum Thu 03-Mar-05 22:38:18

some plastic stacking cups that have holes in the bottom. We use the largest as a 'shower' for washing dd1's hair.

SPARKLER1 Thu 03-Mar-05 22:40:59

My dds hardly play with the shop bought bath toys. They'd rather play with empty shampoo/bubble bath bottles, washing powder scoops. They also have a doll each in the bath which they love to clean and wash it's hair.

tassis Sat 05-Mar-05 13:32:00

Ds has an ELC shape sorter boat that's been a big hit. He's terrified of the wind up fish I put in his stocking this year!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now