Talk

Advanced search

What pram is good for fitting in boot of 2002 plate MINI ONE?

(5 Posts)
GYo Wed 08-Oct-08 16:45:56

Hi

I have a 2002 plate new MINI ONE and really want a pushchair/ buggy that will fit in boot, or at least will go in with one seat down in back.

Other than quinny zapp does anyone have any experience here? Think the zapp would be good but I've heard that its over priced for what it is, although i've not seen one in the flesh IYSWIM

I was planning to use a Cabiofix Maxicosi to start with anyway since we are being lent one from family, and we can then put it into my DH's car too- am open to suggestions

I know car shouldnt dictate choice of pram but I love my car, its all mine and I dont want to change it!

Thanks!! grin

Pippinella Wed 08-Oct-08 17:05:33

Bebe Confort Streety! It comes with its own car seat too.

threetinytots Wed 08-Oct-08 17:06:44

My nieghbour had a mini, and the only thing she could fit in her boot was a zapp. That was a couple of years ago though, so not much on the market in compact pushchairs. Not overly keen on them myself.
What about a Bebe Confort Streety? Or Bugaboo Bee? Can use a maxi cosi with the Bee, the Streety comes with it's own car seat which is a very good one.

threetinytots Wed 08-Oct-08 17:07:31

x posts, pippinella blush

GYo Thu 09-Oct-08 11:04:09

Thanks guys- will look into it. Suppose I need to test drive some around the shop!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now