Talk

Advanced search

Which 'best buy' memory foam mattress?

(5 Posts)
mummyineedyounow Tue 07-Oct-08 22:07:03

I want to buy a memory foam mattress and recall seeing an article in the Which guide a year or so ago but no longer have this (and can't see it online).

A bit of a longshot but does anyone know which the best buys were? Thanks

amazonianwoman Thu 09-Oct-08 10:36:29

Just had a look at Which online and can't see the report either.

We bought a Flexcell New Generation 25 memory foam mattress a year ago and LOVE it. It was highly rated in the Which report (but not a best buy) Can't remember which was the best buy, but I did test one out and didn't like it.

I'd highly recommend ours, it's just the best mattress I've ever slept on. Even DH agrees, and he'd happily sleep on the floor hmm

We got it a lot cheaper from an ebay store where we bought a new bed at the same time - paid around £675 for a superking size. Will have to do a bit of searching to find the seller.

mummyineedyounow Fri 10-Oct-08 13:03:16

Thats great thanks amazonianwoman. If you did have a chance to look for the seller that would be brilliant. Thanks for your help!

amazonianwoman Fri 10-Oct-08 13:32:41

Found them grin

It was Furnishings Direct

I rang them to order our mattress because I specifically wanted that model (Breasley Flexcell New Generation 25 with Coolmax cover) - I think the ones they list on ebay are thinner (20cm?) without the coolmax cover.

They were v efficient smile

PaulIan Tue 28-Jun-11 14:04:39

Message deleted by Mumsnet.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now