Talk

Advanced search

Vertbaudet Baby Sleeping Bags - for a tall 18 month old who is very cold?

(9 Posts)
ksld Tue 07-Oct-08 14:08:51

I am looking for a sleeping bag for my DS2 who gets very cold at night. Does anyone know what size the Vertbaudet ones come out at? Are they warm if 2.5 tog?Have found a deal on here so could get one from there quite cheaply.
(BTW can't afford a Grobag one, can't Ebay as had fraud on my Paypal account...)

lillypie Tue 07-Oct-08 14:24:03

I also have a tall 18 month old who won't stay under the covers.She doesn't like sleeping bags so I use the convertible bag with sleeves and it is plenty long enough.

Seona1973 Tue 07-Oct-08 14:28:46

I got 2 bags from here They are 2 for £25 or only £15 each. 2.5tog is the warmest you will find (or some will just say they are 'under 3tog'). They do a 1-3 years size that my big 2 year old is still fitting into fine. I havent tried the vertbaudet ones though.

chipsandtart Tue 07-Oct-08 15:24:25

i have one waiting top be used ehen my youngest reaches 6 months, i will try it on my 20 month old for you bit later and let you no what it like size wise but im feeding at the mo

chipsandtart Tue 07-Oct-08 19:39:55

have put it on her and it fits perfect with a little room for growth and she is already the size of a 2 year old. this sleeping bag is size 6m-2years. i think it will be nice and warm as its quite thick

SweetApril Wed 08-Oct-08 15:52:10

Do you have a TKMaxx nearby? They usually have a good selection of genuine Grobags and Slumbersacs at much more affordable prices.

FioFio Wed 08-Oct-08 15:53:25

Message withdrawn

SydneyB Wed 08-Oct-08 16:18:42

jojomamanbebe do them up to age 3/4. not fantastically cheap but nice.

GlitteringGoldie Fri 10-Oct-08 03:17:24

The Vertbaudet sleeping bags run very small I've found. My very tall daughter (98th percentile on her charts) has outgrown their largest size sleeping bag by the time she turned 13 months old so if your son is tall and 18 months old I would say not to bother with them unfortunately. Next has ones in size up to 3 years which are fantastic, very cute looking, great quality, soft and warm (max 3tog) and they only cost £16. Have a look online as I've never seen them in shops.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now