Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Bugaboo Cameleon Rear Wheel catching when I turn around corner - fault or does something need adjusting?

(10 Posts)
CarGirl Tue 07-Oct-08 14:05:36

Please help before I return it to mothercare and make a fool out of myself TIA

Frightattendent Tue 07-Oct-08 14:06:40

cargirl is it the brake rubbing? What d'you mean by catching?

Frightattendent Tue 07-Oct-08 14:07:29

If it's the brake they can get a new one and fit it. Apparently not too tricky though they managed to scratch my frame and nick the foam while doing it hmm

Does it sound like a loud fart? grin

CarGirl Tue 07-Oct-08 14:13:45

A bit squeaky like something is rubbing but not a loud fart!

Frightattendent Tue 07-Oct-08 14:14:58

Hmm. I don't know what that is then...

can you get your head down and try to pinpoint the problem while moving it simultaneously?

CarGirl Tue 07-Oct-08 14:18:02

I can't get it to recreate the noise, I think it needs dd in it and on a slope and she is currently happily building train tracks

Frightattendent Tue 07-Oct-08 14:21:09

If it needs a camber it's prob the brake...mine would always rub on one side and not the other...take it back and ask for a new chassis or they will fob you off with a repair (easier for them)

Is it the 08 model? No prob if so, I had the last 07 and they refused to replace it with an 08.

Frightattendent Tue 07-Oct-08 14:22:12

Sorry one side of the road I meant - if it sloped towards the brake handle side, no probs - if it sloped to the other one, it rubbed.

Blooming things seem to have a notoriety with this issue...angry

I hope they get it sorted for you.

CarGirl Tue 07-Oct-08 14:23:45

It is an 07 model!!!! Perhaps I will ask them to order the brake in and take if from there........

Frightattendent Tue 07-Oct-08 15:07:45

Ah. Yes I imagine you could prob do it yourself even...just ask them to order the part from Bugaboo. Although worth checking it isn't something else first. Take dd if you can, show them the noise as it were...smile

Good luck!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now