Talk

Advanced search

HAS ANYONE FOUND A LARGER THAN AVERAGE MOSES BASKET/PARTICULARLY GOOD ONE?

(8 Posts)
mad4mybaby Sun 05-Oct-08 15:15:37

Dont want to be spending £50 odd on one as i know they dont last long just wondering if there were any out there that were bigger than average?

nicolamumof3 Sun 05-Oct-08 15:34:13

I had a portland crib from mothercare which was gorgeous it was £50 then 11.99 for the mattress so about the same as an average moses basket and stand, it did last longer than a moses basket, but was still in the cot by about 8wks!

mad4mybaby Mon 06-Oct-08 10:49:49

i need something that is light and easy to move upstairs/downstairs at the end of the day...

mrsmontano Wed 08-Oct-08 21:15:34

don't know of any bigger than average moses baskets, but if you're just thinking about somewhere for the baby to sleep during the day, you could have a travel cot downstairs and then the normal cot upstairs?

nannyL Wed 08-Oct-08 21:20:35

was thinking of the stokke cot that grows with the baby..

BUT i dont think it is light OR easy to move

nannyL Wed 08-Oct-08 21:21:45

www.lilimay.com/images/stokke/sleepi_walnut_circle_lg.jpg

there

PictureThis Wed 08-Oct-08 21:23:52

We had a clair de lune bassinette for DD and she was in it until she was 5 months old.

themoon666 Wed 08-Oct-08 21:26:36

I had a huge moses basket. DD and DS both slept in it until 6 months and they were big babies.

I bought it on a local market and made the linings myself from a pattern I found in a magazine.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now