Talk

Advanced search

6-18mo gro-bags - quick Q

(7 Posts)
babyOcho Fri 03-Oct-08 21:58:01

I just bought a 6-18 month grobag for DD (flower power). The zip is on the front and not on the side.

Does anyone know whether the larger sizes only do the zip on the front and not on the side? The photo on the site has the zip on the side.

onepieceoflollipop Fri 03-Oct-08 21:59:36

My 6-18 grobags both have the zip on the front, but I bought them about 3 years ago.

Perhaps you could e-mail the company but may not get an answer til Monday.

Do you need the zip on the side for a particular reason?

I think some of the smaller sizes may have the zip on the side, but am not sure.

MintChocAddict Fri 03-Oct-08 22:01:55

Vertbaudet version has side zip as do Slumbersac. Found them to be just as good as the original grobags.

babyOcho Fri 03-Oct-08 22:04:50

I just prefer the size zip, it's a lot easier for me to get on DD. All the birth-6mo ones that we have a side zip.

I may contact them and tell them that their photos or misleading... or i may just use it and not bother, it aint a big deal.

lauraloola Fri 03-Oct-08 22:44:54

I think its because it saves them money. If they had a zip on the side and bottom of the bigger bag it would cost more as it would be a lot longer then just down the front.

I am getting ready to buy the next size up and am expecting it to take a while to get used to!

HolidaysQueen Sat 04-Oct-08 18:43:50

One of my new 6-18 has the side zip - it's the jellybean range - the funky striped ones. The other one (spotty travel one) is front zip. So I guess it depends on the style

BellaBear Sat 04-Oct-08 18:46:13

some are different for the older size but some still have the side zip - ds also has the jellybean one, and that is a side zip. think the toy truck one does as well. i prefer side zip as ds sleeps on his front.

in the bump to 3 catalogue they say which are the same for the two sizes and which are different, but I've noticed some websites don't make it clear

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: