Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Ugg style boots without the OTT pricetag please?

(5 Posts)
Holymoly321 Thu 02-Oct-08 19:33:40

Help, really want to get a nice pair of Uggs - chestnut tall ones, but can't afford the £180 price tag! Have worn out my pair of £10 cheapies and really want proper sheepskin ones. Have no qualms about buying ahem, 'reproduction' Uggs, just want to get good quality 'similar' ahem boots.

AccidentalMum Thu 02-Oct-08 20:36:17

Oooh, me too, please smile...also 'cardy' ones if anyone knows....sorry to hijack, am bumping though wink

Pippinella Fri 03-Oct-08 13:01:51

Have a look at kiwisheepskins.com, I have some from there and they are about half the price of Uggs but really just as good.

Cocolepew Fri 03-Oct-08 13:02:50

River Island has them about £30 much nicer than the very cheap ones.

nicm Fri 03-Oct-08 19:30:32

hi just sheepskin do these for £95.00 but if you google you can buy the real thing for about £65.00 + about £13.00/14.00 postage. can't remember the site but from memory i just put 'buy ugg boots' into the search and it came up. hth

can i just ask you a quick question then, how do the boots cope in the rain or do you have to put something special on them to make then waterproof? thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now