Talk

Advanced search

CHICCO trio 4 me / for me?

(9 Posts)
AccidentalMum Thu 02-Oct-08 13:52:45

Does anyone have one? Or tried one in a shop even? Am keen, as it looks from their promo vid that there's plenty of space for a buggyboard and is reversible, but don't want it to be horrible to push, or hugely heavy (says 9.5kgs, but I think they just make the weights up sometimes TBH). They are available as a stand alone buggy now for under £200 so a big difference to the Bee which people suggest, and it has footmuff included (plus bumper bar, leg rest and smaller raincover which are all pluses for me). IS a bit fugly though hmm.
Any reviews?

babyjjbaby Thu 02-Oct-08 21:24:38

toysrus has got one for £100 half price hun

AccidentalMum Thu 02-Oct-08 22:24:44

Ooh thank you!

AccidentalMum Thu 02-Oct-08 22:25:52

sad all gone...wonder if they are in store....

babyjjbaby Thu 02-Oct-08 22:28:33

oh they sold out quick was in stock yesterday gloucester store hasn't got one baby land in cheltenham had one 01242525862 for £125 they might post

HollyPutTheKettleOn Thu 02-Oct-08 22:30:04

I tested one a few months ago for Mother and Baby magazine and I really didn't like it, sorry.

I found it really difficult to fold and put up, the wheels are rickety, it is very long when folded and the plastic was so easily scratched that it looked years old even though I used it once! The hood is pretty crappy too!

It was quite light IIRC and the reversible seat is a big plus, but I wouldn't get one myself.

babyjjbaby Thu 02-Oct-08 22:31:13

how do u get to be a tester for mb

AccidentalMum Thu 02-Oct-08 22:31:28

Thank you for that, definitely don't want rickety.

HollyPutTheKettleOn Thu 02-Oct-08 22:44:20

I applied ages ago. It was for their awards. They do it every year. I can't even remember how I applied! I would suggest keeping an eye out on their website, they sometimes post for testers on the forum.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now