Advanced search

Needs wheels/trolley for under washing machine

(3 Posts)
soremummy Sat 27-Sep-08 20:43:42

Can't find these anymore but I know I have seen them. They are like 2 bars with wheels on them and you can lock off the wheels, they are designed to put under washing machines etc so you can move them easy. Need them for mil as can't slide her new machine into the gap! Can anyone help what are they called and where can I get them. Thanks

NorbertDentressangle Sat 27-Sep-08 20:46:35

We had some of those years ago. They were from a local, old-fashioned hardware store though so not much help to you (unless you live in Oxford ?).

How about Screwfix?

soremummy Sat 27-Sep-08 21:02:35

Thanks I have been doing a search but not getting far because I cant remember the name of the product iykwim. I had to lift the stupid thing out of car with elderly fil and move his old machine out and connect the new one in hubbie was at work but they just COULDNT wait grr.. but its heavier than oldr one and its got rubber feet so cant slide the flaming thing back into the space! Im searching screwfix and comet now

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now