Talk

Advanced search

S/O....there must be a pushchair that using a buggy board with doesn't hurt your back?

(9 Posts)
AccidentalMum Thu 25-Sep-08 21:07:33

One with planty of space for child to stand? I assume it would have to have an extendable handle, but not one that just goes up and up (a la Bugaboo) as that is going to end up around my neck....or are two seperate handles much better for this? Maclaren XLR perhaps?

fubar Thu 25-Sep-08 21:09:45

I have one on my Mama's & Papa's but I guess it depends how tall you are.

AccidentalMum Thu 25-Sep-08 21:12:05

Hi, is that a big M&P, or buggy?

fubar Thu 25-Sep-08 21:13:12

MPX quite old though..3 years

Sawyer64 Thu 25-Sep-08 21:13:56

Theres enough room with my Maclaren Techno and the handles extend so you arent hunched up.

thisisyesterday Thu 25-Sep-08 21:14:00

no, there isn't IMO. not if you're over 5' 8 anyway (I have found)

put the baby in a sling and toddler in a pushchair, much easier

Nemoandthefishes Thu 25-Sep-08 21:16:33

what age children?
I bought a second hand mamas and papas and it has a built in step on the back but you cant really use it if baby is asleep. My dds are 2.9 and 20mths so ideal for us weaning out the phil and teds but keeping a suitable school run pram

AccidentalMum Thu 25-Sep-08 21:17:40

Ah, but baby is 11mths, huge and a wriggly little blighter smile. In a wrap mainly at the mo'.

AccidentalMum Thu 25-Sep-08 21:19:14

MPX chassis M&P looks best bet for long term buggyboard use, but every time I mention getting one to someone IRL, they blanch and say 'but it's sooo big'. Also, like to be able to hop on a bus and/ or accept lifts if needed.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now