Talk

Advanced search

what pram can i fit in my vw beetle

(4 Posts)
nickyswain29 Thu 25-Sep-08 16:36:53

Hi, i am wondering if anyone has a new vw beetle and if so if they know what pram will fit in the boot. I have had someone suggest the bugaboo bee but i really want to buy something that my baby will lie flat in. Any ideas would be gratefully appreciated. Nicky

MrsBauer Thu 25-Sep-08 22:30:11

Hi
There's a thread somewhere that has a few listed if I remeber correctly these will fit in....
Loola
Mamas & Papas Luna
Quinny speedi
Quinny Buzz seat is suitable from 6 months and you have to take the wheels off to fit it in the boot.

You can get carrycots for the Loola, speeedi and Buzz but they would have to go on the seat I would guess!

I'm just looking to buy a beetle but my kids are bigger now so I can get by using the Zapp.

Good luck

kegs82 Fri 26-Sep-08 00:46:12

Hi

My friend drives a Beetle and was talking about getting a Silver Cross 3D. Not sure if she has checked if it'll fit in boot or not but pramette option might be worth considering if you want lie flat option for baby and option of matching carseat. smile

nickyswain29 Sat 27-Sep-08 19:13:48

Thankyou for your replies, i will look into your suggestions. Nicky

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now