Talk

Advanced search

Swimsuit with "tank" type legs ? ?

(11 Posts)
thedogmother Sun 27-Feb-05 16:26:49

As part of my trying to swim at least once a week routine, I need to buy a new costume. At the moment I'm using a bikini from last summer that has "shorts" type bottoms, and I would like to find a full swimsuit with this type of leg.

Does anyone know where I could find one? I'm able to look on the internet but don't really know where to start.

TIA.

Steppy1 Sun 27-Feb-05 17:14:38

Boden use to do a couple of all in one's with tank legs. I think there website is www.boden.co.uk (or com !)

tassis Sun 27-Feb-05 21:19:33

pretty sure I've seen them in M&S

ja9 Mon 28-Feb-05 15:10:02

i've seen them in debenhams

suzywong Mon 28-Feb-05 15:12:19

oooo yes I'm looking for one of those, I can't imagine anyone really wants to show off their shaving in a public pool

It makes so much sense to have tank legs

chocfreeclary Mon 28-Feb-05 15:27:36

yeah boden usually do them click through mumsnet (seee above) and get discount, free p&p and MN gets a cut!

chocfreeclary Mon 28-Feb-05 15:39:53

here you go

thedogmother Mon 28-Feb-05 21:41:24

Thanks ladies! Yes just what I'm looking for but I think I'll stick to the black.

moondog Mon 28-Feb-05 21:46:49

I had a Boden one. Love their stuff but the suit was crappy. The material is cotton not clingy lycra like in a Speedo which I usually wear,so after a few months it was horrendously baggy.
Mind you, I'm a serious swimmer so probably seriously put it through its paces.

thedogmother Mon 28-Feb-05 21:51:16

So might be worth actually looking/touching and not just ordering over internet?

moondog Mon 28-Feb-05 21:54:06

Reckon so, albeit the only Boden thing I haven't been happy with and I buy all our clothes from there (primarily because I hate shopping!) They have a shop in London now I believe for you fancy city girls out there.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now