Talk

Advanced search

Rear facing pushchair- am torn between Quinny Buzz and Britax Vigour 4. Advice???

(3 Posts)
littlelamb Wed 24-Sep-08 16:04:56

Thats it really. I need a pushchair that rear faces for when dd is at preschool and its just me and ds. He is not yet 4 months but quite a big boy and sits happily in the second seat on our Phil and Ted, but I really would like to b able to look at him! I saw both of these yesterday but the showroom was sooooo teeny I couldn't actually push them. I do like the new quinny Buzz3, we have the maxi cosi car seat that would clip on, and I think it might have a better resale value when he outgrows it! But the wheel base seemed ever so wide. I also liked the Britax Vigour 4, but it seemed a bit less sturdy? Nice big shopping basket and seat unit though. We would only really use it in town, so don't need it to be particuarly rugged, but I wonder if the Quinny would be lighter to push because of the air tyres? If anyone has any experience of either (or suggestions for a pushchair I haven't thought of) I'd be really grateful

wontbepreggersagain Wed 24-Sep-08 16:17:33

quinny doesn't sit up well rear facing- they are always semi-reclined. Have a pathalogical hatred of the buzz after owning one! do like the vigour3 though- have you looked at mia moda elite?? fabbo buggy grin

babyjjbaby Wed 24-Sep-08 20:28:02

i like the buzz compared to othe 3 wheelers cos they are shorter to sterr but am selling mine cos i don't like the seat as it doesn't lie flat luvly buggy tho

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now