Talk

Advanced search

Help me - I'm rubbish at shoes!

(4 Posts)
MrsBumblebee Wed 24-Sep-08 08:53:45

I've never been massively into clothes and fashion, but I enjoy buying nice clothes and I'm generally happy with what I wear. However, I'm dreadful at choosing shoes. My latest dilemma is what to wear with the pair of trousers I've just bought. They're what I'd call tracksuit bottoms but White Stuff calls 'joggers', in a sort of soft brown material with a muted purple and light blue stripe down the side (nicer than they sound!) - link here. Question is, what shoes? Mostly in the winter I live in boots, either long or short, but they seem too stiff and clunky; but trainers seem too sporty. If it were summer I'd wear them with flip flops or ballet pump type things, but obviously in the cold weather I want something I can wear with socks. Help!

brimfull Wed 24-Sep-08 09:14:54

well imo those need either converse trainers or work boot type things

brimfull Wed 24-Sep-08 09:21:03

if not trainers then something like this

boogeek Wed 24-Sep-08 09:23:48

I've got some similar from White Stuff and I like them with Skechers - trainery but a bit nicer iyswim (like these in shape - they make loads of different colours).

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now