Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Can you help me find a fleece 'bonnet' for dd2?

(12 Posts)
Enid Sun 27-Feb-05 09:00:13

I can't find the kind of hat I am looking for...it is a kind of 'bonnet' - a hat with a chinstrap so it covers ears up, made from fleece. Dd2 has one that she is addicted to - very cosy fleece but unfortunately it is size 6 months and as she is now nearly 2.5 I can barely squeeze it on her head and the time has come for it to go...it must be replaced!! Have tried to search for one with no luck...

Willow2 Sun 27-Feb-05 09:13:34

Hi Enid - try here the personalised hats are really cute.

Whizzz Sun 27-Feb-05 17:50:58

Try and they are in the sale too

Whizzz Sun 27-Feb-05 17:54:04

Or maybe one of these ?

or this ?

tortoiseshell Sun 27-Feb-05 17:57:50

I got one from Mothercare a few weeks ago. It isn't on their website, but sounds exactly like the one you're looking for.

Enid Sun 27-Feb-05 19:21:19

all great but none of them have the chinstrap with popper that, typically, is the bit that dd2 loves the best!

will look in Mothercare when I next get into town,thanks tortoiseshell

Enid Sun 27-Feb-05 21:50:54

hurrah!

tortoiseshell Sun 27-Feb-05 21:55:10

enid, the mothercare one has a velcro fastening under the chin. And it is fleece.

Enid Sun 27-Feb-05 21:56:36

I live in a shite tiny town with no mothercare so am a slave to the internet, worse luck. But I may be going to the 'big town' this week (ooh how exciting) so if I don't get the Katie Mawson one (expensive!) I will look

Willow2 Tue 01-Mar-05 21:19:58

Enid - if you email the people at Jellybee I'm sure they will make exactly what you want for you.

Miaou Tue 01-Mar-05 21:22:31

Enid, bensmum3 makes hats etc out of fleece, she might be able to do one for you? Haven't seen her online today but you could always CAT her and ask if she's interested - she is wanting to make a business out of making fleece items.

bensmum3 Tue 01-Mar-05 23:13:17

Enid, Miaou is right,Thankyou Miaou, I have a pattern that I could adapt quite easily to put a poppered chin strap on, if your'e interested CAT me and I will let you know what colour fleece I have available.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now