Talk

Advanced search

Can anyone talk kitchen breakfast bar BAR STOOLS to me?!!!

(7 Posts)
chenin Tue 23-Sep-08 18:52:08

Just wondered if you have bar stools with four legs, or the big circular silver thingy at the base? Why did you choose the one you did? Do you have gas lift ones and is that a must?
Can't make my mind up what to get. I have a new breakfast bar and need four but cannot make my mind up!
TIA!

DevilsAdvocaat Tue 23-Sep-08 21:50:33

silver circles look nicer imo

Bubbaloo Wed 24-Sep-08 14:18:08

We recently bought ours from Dunelm and they're great.
They have a silver round base,swivel,have a gas lift and a faux leather seat and back in either black,white or red(we've got black).
Very comfortable,sturdy and the thing I liked about them is that they're safe for ds1 to sit on(3),as they have a back on them.
Everyone also comments on how nice they arewink.

chenin Fri 26-Sep-08 09:49:37

thanks bubbalo...
I wondered about the silver base thing and the ones I am dithering about sound just like yours....

Bubbaloo Fri 26-Sep-08 13:34:20

I've looked on their website and can't find them otherwise I would have done a link.We only bought ours in June though,so I would imagine they're still in the stores,if you have one that's local to yousmile.

chenin Fri 26-Sep-08 15:55:57

Thx Bubbalo... I have found somewhere that does something like this so am gonna take the plunge! smile

sarahswimming Tue 16-Aug-11 18:53:29

we got our breakfast bar kitchen stools from www.stoolsonline.co.uk

you can ring them on 0161-792-6026 for advice or buy online

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now