Talk

Advanced search

Need new Nokia mobile phone. Utterly ignorant about what's good and what's not. Any recommendations?

(1 Post)
appleoverload Tue 23-Sep-08 13:22:54

I need a new mobile phone for the first time in yonks. I've had the option to upgrade for a while, but my old phone's worked, so there's been no need. It is now broken, and so Vodafone have told me to choose a phone I like and they'll give it to me. Very nice too - but I have no clue about what's a good phone nor how to start sifting through the options.

I'm used to Nokia, so would prefer to stick with them. I briefly had a querty keyboard one years ago, which was fun. I text a lot, so a model which has a decent saved predictive text memoory would be great - my current one doesn't seem to remember the words I save in it. And a model which can actually cope with sending the photos it takes would be good, which mine couldn't. Maybe a personal organiser/calendar/reminder function might be helpful.

Now, if someone can recommend their own brilliant, all-singing all-dancing, easy-to-use Nokia to me, that would be great. grin

Thanks.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now