Talk

Advanced search

Where to buy l/s bodysuits in age 2/3yrs?

(13 Posts)
nicolamumof3 Tue 23-Sep-08 11:33:29

for my son? I like them under dungarees must better than normal teeshirts, and as he shows no interest in potty training undressing himself isn't an issue smile

nickytwotimes Tue 23-Sep-08 11:34:30

Bunp to 3 have them. Quite pricey, imo, but lovely.

nicolamumof3 Tue 23-Sep-08 11:37:04

ooh yes i should have said without costing a fortune lol!! I will check them tho, they do the nice stripe ones don't they?

nickytwotimes Tue 23-Sep-08 11:39:01

Yes, the stripes.
John Lewis might be worth a go, but again, not cheap. Or Verbaudet.

elkiedee Tue 23-Sep-08 11:43:29

Don't know how much you're willing to pay but although I've not seen them in the shops I think Next sells bodysuits up to 2-3 in the catalogue/online, in packs of 5 - short and long sleeved.

nicolamumof3 Tue 23-Sep-08 11:48:35

I am loving the stripes, but they only go 18-24. im needing a large2-3yrs size. maybe im strange wanting bodysuits in this size lol!!
I prefer the bright ones elkie as they are in place of a long sleeve t-shirt, but i might have to get the next ones xx

wontbepreggersagain Tue 23-Sep-08 11:53:46

plain white in woolies- 3 for a fiver!

elkiedee Tue 23-Sep-08 12:39:03

Yes, I like ones with fun prints and/or a bit of colour. though I usually put ds (16 months) in a tshirt as well - lots of layers. But in the summer we quite often took other clothes off again or CM did, so it was good to have fun stuff next to the skin

I don't use dungarees so much though, I didn't like them much and then I found some really nice ones and changed my mind, but he also started going to a CM full time at 10 months and she's clearly happier with him in jeans or other trousers than can just be yanked off for nappy changing purposes.

But I don't think you're weird, I will definitely use bodysuits until he's potty trained, and at night - I think nappies hanging out of toddler's jeans look a bit strange, and bodysuits protect the rest of their clothes a bit.

I'm looking at this thread because I'm sad that so many baby ranges only go up to a year or 18 months.

Hope you find some stuff.

citronella Tue 23-Sep-08 12:40:32

Gap did nice ones up to 18mths old.

citronella Tue 23-Sep-08 12:41:36

sorry just reread op -doh. Actually I'm sure they went up to 24mths.

nicolamumof3 Tue 23-Sep-08 13:16:56

I need them 2-3yrs ds2 is 2.8yrs!! I only want them to wear under dungarees (love dungarees, also on my ds3 who's 14m) as i find them less bulky.
I did order from this co. before who were good, but would now like some stripy ones like the bump to three ones
www.rainbowbabies.co.uk this was recommended by another mnetter smile

saltcod Tue 23-Sep-08 22:41:29

Mothercare do them in age 2-3 yrs. Packs of 7 and they're on buy one get one half price! Patterned ones

here or here and plain white ones here

HTH!

nicolamumof3 Wed 24-Sep-08 07:30:49

I do like those, thanks...just need a free delivery code now, as i bet my mothercare doesn't have them!! Thanks alot XX

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now