Talk

Advanced search

One Ford Mondeo - soon to be three children - one very big two yo - please help me with my car seat confusion!

(3 Posts)
bigmouthstrikesagain Mon 22-Sep-08 21:00:54

We currently have a 4 yo and a 2 1/2 yo and number three is due vv soon. We use a britax evolver simlar to this for our eldest and a Britax eclipse for our 2 yo. Problem is that dd is huge and has outgrown the seat and I have to get a new one. She is at the top of the weight limit but I am concerned about putting her in a group 23 when she is not even 3 until April.

So do we invest in a group 123? will we be able to fit one of those and a rear facing seat and a group 23 all on the back seat of the Mondeo?? Am i being over cautious? I know we have to go and try some seats out and we plan to do so later this week - but i would like some clue about what to ask for - any advice gratefully received[smil]. Thank you.

ChippyMinton Mon 22-Sep-08 21:07:02

go on britax website and try the fitfinder. or better still callbritax and speak to their customer advisors, who are very helpful. I've had every combination of three seats in my mondeo, but have had to gp for the narrowest available models.

bigmouthstrikesagain Mon 22-Sep-08 21:10:08

Thank you Chippy - I have used the fit finder but I had not thought to ring up. I will do so in the am. Really do want to avoid new car situation for the sake of a car seat. But want to keep dc safe.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now