Talk

Advanced search

Does anyone know anyone selling a Phil and Teds buggy?

(9 Posts)
DisenchantedPlusBump Sun 21-Sep-08 16:26:39

Preferably a sport, but E3 V2 will do

Have been outbid by £5 3 times on ebay now and whereas there are usually loads on Ad sites I can't find one!

Thanks

CarGirl Sun 21-Sep-08 16:35:15

sorry I've only got the original kiwi explorer to sell sorry!!!!!

Don't know many people with P&T to be honest. None near me on ebay to go and collect for you either!

Swedes Sun 21-Sep-08 16:39:33

Hi
I'm thinking of selling mine as I very rarely use it - it's a Sport in navy.
Where are you?

DisenchantedPlusBump Sun 21-Sep-08 19:08:56

Hiya,

Im in Manchester.

Would be happy to get it via courrier though if you have good photos and an honest description, lol

my email is pug_d@ hotmail.com if you want to contact me through there.

Is it a double? and does it have anything with it?

Thanks

Swedes Sun 21-Sep-08 19:43:56

It has with it
A 0-9 months car seat - (brand new never used)
a parcel shelf - brand new never used
a pair of panniers
a coccoon
a raincover
doubles kit

DisenchantedPlusBump Sun 21-Sep-08 19:46:45

Hello again.

I wouldn't need the carseat as i have bought a new maxicosi one and the adaptors to fit the P&T already.

Would you sell without that?

Can you email me a price for it all minus the carseat please. I was really just looking for the double buggy and raincover but the other things would be nice to have grin

Swedes Sun 21-Sep-08 20:22:37

I'll take a photo tomorrow and email it to you and a copy of the receipt. I paid £369.99 for pushchair in June 2007 (the receipt total was £504.99 incl the cocoon, car seat and panniers).

DisenchantedPlusBump Sun 21-Sep-08 20:54:59

Hiya,

I don't need to see the receipt just a price for what you want to sell it for and some photos thanks,

Or could you just email the price to me as soon as you can so i can see if im interested cause theres a few ending on ebay i have my eye on

x

DisenchantedPlusBump Mon 22-Sep-08 12:46:46

Hiya,

Just to let you know I am still very interested in this

Not recieved an email re:price but im only mentioning it in case you have sent one but it hasn't arrived but you are waiting for me to reply iykwim!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now