Talk

Advanced search

Out n About Nipper footmuffs - up to what age???

(8 Posts)
BibiThree Thu 18-Sep-08 17:29:29

I'm wondering whether to splash out £80 on two footmuffs for the dts nipper for Eurodisney in feb, but they'll be 19months by then and I'm worried they'll be too big for them. Does anyone know how big/small they are?

We took dd when she was exactly 2 and her cosytoes for her gracy travel system was far too small.

They absolutely will not keep blankets on and in Feb they're going to need them - would I be better off buying generic buggysnuggle type things instead? Are they bigger?

TIA!

forkhandles Thu 18-Sep-08 20:46:54

Gosh I'm trying to think how big mine were in theirs. I've got DTs and a Nipper with the proper cosytoes. I used the footmuffs through last winter when they would have been two in October, and DS is very big for his age and he still fitted in. So I would say at 19mths they'll be fine. But for the money you're not going to get much use out of them. Can you get them second hand on ebay or like you say something generic for less money.

fairimum Thu 18-Sep-08 21:59:22

Hvw just brought 2nd hand buggy snuggles for ours and they look lovely and DD loves it as much more blanket like and can snuggle it right up to her neck if it is cold, which can't do with normal ones! much better than a blanket and are HUGE!! 4year old nephew can fit in one!!

BibiThree Thu 18-Sep-08 22:14:12

That's fab thanks, will invest in buggy snuggles then - ebay here I come!!!

BexieID Fri 19-Sep-08 10:52:44

Get XL Kaiser footmuffs, they are brill. Baby2childhhod usually advertise in the small business section and MNers got 10% off.

nicolamumof3 Fri 19-Sep-08 11:01:42

I would also recommend buggysnuggles, but maybe snowsuits if they are going to be walking about?

MilaMae Fri 19-Sep-08 16:06:51

My twins were in them (the Nipper muffs) until they were out of the Nipper about 4, they really were worth the money.Mine were showerproof too so great when I hadn't quite managed to get the rainguard on.

BibiThree Fri 19-Sep-08 18:26:51

I am liking the Kaiser footmuffs, but they are all out of stock! Will have to keep trying!
Thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now