Talk

Advanced search

can i get a quinny buzz but not with the pushchair bit? i just want pram bit and car seat bit, and chassis.

(10 Posts)
ruddynorah Thu 18-Sep-08 15:56:13

does that make sense?

never used the pushchair bit of system i had with dd1 so for this one i'm thinking car seat is necessary yes, plus pram/carrycot bit for strolling about etc.

but can only find quinny with seat bit as basic option then other bits either included or as add ons.

i then went to lightweight m&p stroller for dd1.

misdee Thu 18-Sep-08 15:57:33

try ebay.

though it will sell on better afterwards if you keep the seat bit as well.

might be worth looking at the older style ones and getting a new carrycot.

ruddynorah Thu 18-Sep-08 15:59:35

i've looked on ebay but they all seem in quite poor condition for quite a lot of money considering sad

misdee Thu 18-Sep-08 16:00:23

shame you are looking now as sparkly was selling one in good condition recently.

ruddynorah Thu 18-Sep-08 16:00:48

oh and i'm not too fussed about selling on value etc. gave dd1's travel system to refuge charity thing.

ruddynorah Thu 18-Sep-08 16:01:37

i am looking very very early mind you...only just past 12 week mark. i have a long time to look smile

misdee Thu 18-Sep-08 16:03:57

whats your budget? as will keep an eye out.

misdee Thu 18-Sep-08 16:08:13

you could sell on the bits you dont need and get £40+ back for the seat and £20+ footmuff

ruddynorah Thu 18-Sep-08 16:29:13

i think i'll probably just buy a full set and sell off the seat like you say.

i'm happy to pay full shop price. i just wanted really to find a supplier that lets you build up a set with exactly what you want.

misdee Thu 18-Sep-08 16:33:56

best place to buy is boots.com or kiddicare.com mainly.

best offer good prices, but with boots you get shed laods of points,

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now