Talk

Advanced search

facing forward pushchair

(8 Posts)
evie2000 Thu 18-Sep-08 09:31:47

Pathetically I need reassurance. DS is 6 months and have just put him in his pushchair - a micralite toro and wondering why I bought something that doesn't face me...am I being silly....I loved the toro as a pram but now wonder about it facing out. Remind me please you sensible people that he'll be just fine facing out and he sees quite enough of me!
big thanks for words of wisdom

babyjjbaby Thu 18-Sep-08 14:11:59

he'll be fine lol doesn't it face both ways the toro hmm

wontbepreggersagain Thu 18-Sep-08 14:20:25

i was just thinking that- i thought the toro faced both ways, the old version didn't but that was the fastfold.

<<preggers runs off to find out>>

wontbepreggersagain Thu 18-Sep-08 14:28:45

ahhh- no it doesn't! Give it a month then you'll end up flogging it and buying an infinity wink welcome to the wonderful world of prams- nothing's perfect grin

BUT in all seriousness- he'll be fine facing forward!

babyjjbaby Thu 18-Sep-08 14:34:39

hehe i love my buzz cos it goes both ways but got to sell cos my techno xlr is broken and can't use the buzz on the bus

nicolamumof3 Thu 18-Sep-08 15:32:55

yes he will be fine!! I would have a rear facing pushchair next time around tho! X

ummadam Thu 18-Sep-08 20:32:32

I worried about this but I tend to use the the buggy when when i want DS to sleep and he is a lot more restful when he is forward facing - he just looks at everything and takes it in and is perfectly happy until he dozes off. If he can see me he just wants to talk and play!

evie2000 Fri 19-Sep-08 10:49:48

wontbe - your words of wisdom - i'll keep you posted on the love/hate relationship! Have to say one day of pushing and it's fantastic to get around - so much lighter than the pram mode and he was happy as a sandboy! However - we shall see - one month to try it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now