Talk

Advanced search

anyone got orange, o2, virgin or t-mobile mobile broadband??

(9 Posts)
nappyaddict Wed 17-Sep-08 16:38:15

not sure who to go with!

BigBadMousey Wed 17-Sep-08 16:41:56

Nope but I have just catted you grin

BigBadMousey Wed 17-Sep-08 16:43:42

actually...yes I have! I have orange. They were someone else when I signed up though. They're OK - no probs so far. S'all I know...

nappyaddict Wed 17-Sep-08 16:57:58

thankyou - it wasn't for me, for a friend's ds. he does the crab thing too!

RandomIdiot Wed 17-Sep-08 17:05:55

We have O2 and it has been fab so far...but e did have AOL so they weren't hard to beat grin. I think they are officially ranked No1 in customer service ATM (according to their advertising). probably true. They are powered by a company called SimplyBe which has always ranked good.

My mum had Wandoo (which became orange) and it was crap.

here is the mumsnet equivalent of geeky broadband stuff you can compare ratings from Thinkbroadbanders here.

They also have a forum which is divided into customers of each ISP at the bottom so you can check out each provider. They are really friendly...just a little lesss chatty than us.

RandomIdiot Wed 17-Sep-08 17:07:08

ooops sorry I have O2 proper broadband....not mobile broadband. Sorry.

pigleto Wed 17-Sep-08 17:07:51

3 is the best value mobile broadband. It works fabulously well for us but you should check the coverage for your area.

saltcod Wed 17-Sep-08 22:27:06

tried O2 mobile broadband. Coverage was supposed to be ok according to the map... but I found in real life the speed was appalling - slower than dial-up! However, customer service was excellent & you have a 14 day cooling off period, so I just returned it after the first week & paid nothing. They didn't even charge me for the download time I'd spent online So definitely worth just trying it out & returning it within 14 days if not fast enough etc

EvelynsDad Thu 18-Sep-08 13:33:54

3 are particularly cheap right now. I couldn't say how good they are, but you can return within 14 days, if you haven't used it for more than 3 days.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now