Talk

Advanced search

HappyLand, is it any good?

(7 Posts)
Bewilderbeast Wed 17-Sep-08 12:30:58

I am thinking of buying ds happyland for his second birthday and for xmas. Is it any good, are there any sets to avoid etc? Thanks.

IdrisTheDragon Wed 17-Sep-08 12:31:32

We have some and it's all great smile

Bramshott Wed 17-Sep-08 12:33:11

Oh we love Happyland here - DD2 (18 months) can't get enough of it!

LouMacca Wed 17-Sep-08 12:49:03

My twins (who are now 5) had hours of fun with the Happyland sets. They loved the train station and train and also the Happyland house with ringing doorbell, etc.

We have passed it onto my god-daughter now who loves it too although my son insisted we keep some of the figures to put on his windowsill!

We still have the pirate ship and pirates as they love to play with it in the bath.

MilaMae Wed 17-Sep-08 16:12:26

I'd get a trial set 1st, all 3 of mine have never really played a lot with it. The house and train were hits but they got frustrated with the doors in the farm and fire station(they fall out).

They now use it with there Playmobil people(am determined to get some more use out of it).They like the little postbox make teeny letters.

We got given some 2nd hand road pieces(now discontinued)if you see any snap them up as they loved those the best of all.

MilaMae Wed 17-Sep-08 16:13:48

Sorry not 'there' but 'their'

StellaDallas Wed 17-Sep-08 16:16:29

We have loads - started with DD1 when she was one and 10 years on DD3 who is six still plays with it all. I have got loads of sets on Ebay over the years, very good value especially for things like extra track (you can never have enough). DD3 loves the playground set and the seaside set.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now