Talk

Advanced search

Where's the best place to get a bargain on an Ergo sling?

(6 Posts)
AlbertaWildRose Mon 15-Sep-08 15:34:45

I know they're available at John Lewis, but 86 pounds, plus 23 for the newborn insert, seems a bit steep. Has anyone bought a new one recently for less than this?

LittleMyDancing Mon 15-Sep-08 15:42:06

They're hard to find cheaper - even on Ebay, they don't come up very often and go for very close to the retail price.

I spent about a month looking a few months ago and came to the conclusion that there was no cheaper way. sad

foxytocin Mon 15-Sep-08 16:03:08

imo there are prettier and better carriers than the ergo, and cheaper. have a look at www.connectababycarrier.com

i can sell you an ergo infant insert (never used) for a tenner incl postage. which you can use with the connecta.

curlywurlycremeegg Mon 15-Sep-08 16:07:12

www.baby-bean.com/ergo-baby-carrier-new-generation-p-66.html?osCsid=d734e4ff5c32232d183535eb35f87a06

Cheaper and run by a lovely WAHM

AlbertaWildRose Mon 15-Sep-08 19:49:58

Curlywurly - that's exactly what I was looking for, thanks very much!

Foxytocin - thanks for the suggestion of the Connecta carrier, I'll have a closer look this evening. I know there are lots of great carriers out there; most of which I've probably never heard of!

foxytocin Mon 15-Sep-08 20:12:03

there is also a review of the connecta on MN product review. smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now