Talk

Advanced search

Anyone know where I can get a singing Barbie Erica doll from the Princess and the Pauper

(9 Posts)
FrockHorror Sun 14-Sep-08 22:47:35

I managed to get the princess one but now every site I search on I don't seem to be able to pick one up. The other one is a bit pointless without the pauper one as they are supposed to sing together hmm. Any ideas?

misdee Sun 14-Sep-08 22:50:06

ebay.

they ar v v v hard to track down and worth a fair bit,.

thornrose Sun 14-Sep-08 22:52:40

Are they the ones that sing, "I'm just like you, you're just like me.."? I have the pair, one blonde, one brown haired, one in pink one in blue. You press a button in tummy, are they the ones?

FrockHorror Sun 14-Sep-08 22:52:49

Had a look on ebay and the only ones on there are non-singing ones. There is one on amazon but it is $50 and I don't know if they would send it here. TBH $50 sounds like a lot for a doll, but then I'm not really up on my exchange rates lol.

Why are these ones so difficult to find? Thought the princess ones would be more popular.

Thanks Misdee. How's the pg going? You and expat can't have long left, you're due around the same time aren't you?

FrockHorror Sun 14-Sep-08 22:53:32

Yes Thornrose. That's them. I've got the blonde haired one, but trying to locate the brown haired one.

SlartyBartFast Sun 14-Sep-08 22:53:32

we have one, you dont need two, they just sing hmm
i think

misdee Sun 14-Sep-08 22:53:50

do you mind not a new one?

i have ten weeks left. eeeek!!!

FrockHorror Sun 14-Sep-08 22:54:20

Apparently, so I'm informed by DD hmm she needs both because they sing together hmm

thornrose Sun 14-Sep-08 23:21:20

Oh god, I've just looked at Erika, unfortunately my dd has chewed her hand hmm and it's not pretty. Otherwise in perfect order, how annoying!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now