Talk

Advanced search

Can anyone help me find nightdresses for DD aged two?

(15 Posts)
used2bthin Sun 14-Sep-08 20:40:36

I've seen loads of nice pjs but need nightdresses, long sleeved and warm but not too expensive. Has anyone seen any about?

MissKubelik Sun 14-Sep-08 20:46:53

M&S have some

used2bthin Sun 14-Sep-08 20:53:30

Thank you MissaKubelik I'll have a look there.

ja9 Sun 14-Sep-08 20:54:38

I've been looking too... but with no joy.

used2bthin Sun 14-Sep-08 20:56:00

I just looked at M and S website ja9 and they have got a pack of two for £10.

ja9 Sun 14-Sep-08 21:07:36

ooh, will go have a look.

CantSleepWontSleep Sun 14-Sep-08 22:02:59

I've been struggling with this recently too.
Got a short sleeved one from John Lewis the other day, but no long sleeved, so have relented and ordered the expensive Boden one, and I think that MIL is going to get one from the White Company too.

pippibluestocking Sun 14-Sep-08 22:04:36

Try Fig when they get their winter stock in - noy cheap but really sweet. here

used2bthin Mon 15-Sep-08 20:01:22

The Boden ones are lovely aren't they? Over budget though in my case as are the Fig ones sadly. She's having an operation and wil have a catheter so wanted cheaper ones really in case they get messy. Thanks for that link though some of the stuff is gorgeous!

hazygirl Mon 15-Sep-08 20:11:54

my granddaughter has had ops that require a cathetar and find nighties for her in woolworths and asda cheap as dont want warm ones when in hospitalx

used2bthin Mon 15-Sep-08 20:48:18

Thanks hazygirl, I will have a look there. I am always freezing at hospital at night but it could be because the parents bed is usually low down and by the window. I probably need to buy a few so maybe I should get some short sleeved ones too then I can put a cardi over it if its cold. This may be a really silly question but, what do they wear on their bottom half if they've got a catheter? What if they poo? My dd will be coming home with one, not sure for how long but a couple of weeks I'd say(will be in hosp the first 3-5days so not such an issue there as I guess she'll be lying down most of it)

hazygirl Tue 16-Sep-08 18:57:56

we had thisregularly cathetar just goes down side of nappy, its not a prob usually and i wouldnt buy expensive as they get lost,good luck xxx

Seona1973 Tue 16-Sep-08 19:46:01

I got dd's from matalan

MaloryDontDiveItsShallow Tue 16-Sep-08 19:52:25

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

used2bthin Tue 16-Sep-08 22:42:56

Thanks Hazygirl I started a thread on them and it sounds like it may not be as bad as I thought. Dreading it all obviously though. Matalan is a good plan I'll have a look there and see if they are cheaper than the m and s ones. Malory the Boden ones are lovely I am worried they'd get blood or worse on though and it'd be a shame if they were those ones. They look all nice and cosy though. There is a Boden sale on near me soon maybe I will look out for nice stuff for when she's recovering.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now