Talk

Advanced search

Anyone got instructions for Mamas and Papas Primo Viaggo car seat to hand??

(7 Posts)
popsycal Wed 23-Feb-05 19:48:53

I need instructions on how to re-assemble the straps having washed them and the cover in preparation for bump.........

Can't find any online....
TIA

zeebee Thu 24-Feb-05 10:25:07

Not sure where mine are but you're in Newcastle? You could phone the M&P shop in Team Valley or the man in the pram dept at Fenwicks whose knowledge is superb.I've always found him better than M&P shop tbh. I'll be doing the same thing in a couple of months when I can't find my instructions! Good luck with the birth.

popsycal Thu 24-Feb-05 14:17:31

oh thanks zeebee...I AM in newcastle - are you? I think i might give fenwicks a call!

blodwen Thu 24-Feb-05 19:10:30

I have my instructions in front of me. What exactly do you need to know? If you want to give me your email address I could scan them in and send to you?

popsycal Thu 24-Feb-05 19:19:17

ooooh blodwen!!!
thanks
all i need to know is becuase i have removed the cover and straps, how do the straps fit back on (I can work out the cover!!!)

I will CAT you though if it is too troublesome to write down......

Or oon the instructions, is there a web address where you can get further info - to save you the bother??

blodwen Thu 24-Feb-05 19:27:45

The website address is www.mamasandpapas.co.uk
Helpline number is 01484 438222
Let me know if no joy!

popsycal Thu 24-Feb-05 19:28:25

thanks so much....i will give those a try...i may come back to you though as birth is imminent

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: