Talk

Advanced search

Aspace dark blue 'Jack' bunk beds and truckle drawers

(10 Posts)
ChupitosGalore Fri 12-Sep-08 13:34:25

as good as new... been used for under a year i reckon.

2 sets. look like this

does anyone think for one minute that i would get anywhere near the original price if i tried to sell them so i could build-in beds that fit the awkward shaped room better?? is anyone crazy loaded tasteful (and loaded~) enough to splash out at the moment? if i listed them on ebay, maybe there? (tho would have to be local pickup wouldnt it, and that dramatically cuts the potential customer base)

they are 900 quid each new (bunks and truckles), not including the mattresses.

would i even get half that? or should i just give up and get a few more years wear out of them? trouble is, they are really well/solidly built - theyll never wear out! and they separate into singles... im going to have to work around them forever amant i? <sigh>

selee Fri 12-Sep-08 20:29:43

the jack bunk blue from aspace??? how much and where are they? thanks so much!

selee Fri 12-Sep-08 20:32:13

ps. very interested.

could you email me at

sophie lee 1812 @ hotmail . com

without the gaps!! Thanks.

Portofino Fri 12-Sep-08 20:34:35

ooh there;s some lovely stuff on there! I've been looking for ages for a bed for dd, but can't find anything that matches the rest of the furniture and I don't have 500 quid to spend on it envy

ChupitosGalore Fri 12-Sep-08 21:18:05

ooh i say! i didnt expect anyone to actually want them... will mail you tomorrow selee to talk further... off to go and spend a bit of time with dp (for a change!)

selee Sat 13-Sep-08 12:54:31

by the way, i'm in hants, if that is near to you? thanks.

selee Mon 15-Sep-08 08:47:40

Hi there, I don't mean to chase you. But are you still selling these, just we would like to know as we can order off Aspace. You may not even live near us? I don't blame you at all if you decide to put them up on Ebay, things do go for good prices there. Many thanks and many apologies for hassling you, hope I havn't! blush

NappiesGalore Mon 15-Sep-08 20:54:10

oh hiya
apologies coz id forgotten all about this.
funnily enough we are in hants too... agh! angst! i havent even discussed it with dp yet and i think know hes going to be against it...
i think realistically that im not going to have time atm to sort out new beds so id better not sell these, nor keep you in suspense as to whether i will or not. not just at the moment anyway.
i kind of have in mind that the new ikea will open in southampton in feb and i could get new stuff then...

hope i havent thoughtlessly caused you any inconvenience smile

selee Mon 15-Sep-08 21:37:42

No problem, thanks for letting me know smile

NappiesGalore Mon 15-Sep-08 21:55:28

if you are ordering from aspace, wait till sale time... is it saletime now? theres usually a discount of some sort then.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now