Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

CD player or iPod dock for baby's room?

(5 Posts)
EyeballsintheSky Thu 11-Sep-08 22:03:24

I am planning to move DD into her own room soon and would like to have some sort of music player in there. I know I should could put any old cd player or dock in there but I wondered if anyone knew of a childish looking one. I can only find toy cd players that don't actually play proper cds.

Yeah, I know, PFB!

bodiddly Thu 11-Sep-08 22:07:36

elc do a cd player with microphone attached (probably for when she is a little older) - it is more likely to withstand a few bumps etc when our dd is a little more mobile. Ds loves his - if you aren't in a hurry you can usually pick them up in the sale a lot cheaper .. I think we saved £15 on ours!

EyeballsintheSky Thu 11-Sep-08 22:18:50

Perfect, why didn't I think of ELC? Thanks

Waswondering Thu 11-Sep-08 22:20:08

I saw either ELC or Mothercare had a docking thing that attached to the cot - it was very expensive and bright primary colours and chunky.

pococonejo Fri 12-Sep-08 00:10:00

I used to have one of these, fantastic thing, you just hang it on a nail on the wall. The speakers are the bit around the edge. You can hang it completely out of reach too.

Not exactly childish looking! but v practical (DS has a cd player too, one of my old ones grin it's great for bedtimes)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now