Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

I appear to have bought a Wii on Ebay - what now?

(5 Posts)
milge Thu 11-Sep-08 19:58:41

In a moment of weakness, I bid £165 for a used Wii, incuding Wii sports, extra remote and Wii play. The listing says it has full instructions.I fully expected to get outbid but didn't. I will not be putting the listing number on as don't want my ebay ID floating around MN. Apart from a WiiFit, do I need to get anything else so we can all play with it. It is to be our family Xmas present. I am far too near 40 to understand computer games but my soon to be 6yo DS will be v pleased and I don't want to appear a complete luddite in front of him.

LovelyDear Thu 11-Sep-08 20:00:13

I'm jealous! we'd love one. it sounds like you have everything you need from the little i know..

lunavix Thu 11-Sep-08 20:02:40

maybe an extra nunchuck. It should probably come with one but an extra one would be good.

6yo ds would possibly like mario kart too (and you could buy an extra steering wheel so others can join in)

milge Thu 11-Sep-08 20:20:45

Is wii fit worth it? do I need a balance board too ? Had thought about mario kart, but vetoed on the grounds that he nagged for it - maybe will delay that one.

BexieID Thu 11-Sep-08 21:33:25

Morrisons have Wii chart games for £15 until saturday or sunday. Wii fit comes with the balance board.

I've bid on things expecting to be outbid before. I think someone on here is selling a nunchuk.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now