Talk

Advanced search

Is it easy to get a refurn at Mothercare?

(4 Posts)
iwouldgoouttonight Thu 11-Sep-08 10:17:30

I've just ordered loads of maternity clothes in different sizes from Mothercare's website because I've no idea what will fit (I'm a different size depending on what shop I go to!) and they don't seem to have much in stock at our branch. I ordered over £150 so got free delivery but won't be keeping all of it (can't actually afford to spend that much on maternity clothes!) - but now I've placed my order I'm worrying about getting my money back for things I don't want. Is it easy enough to take them back to the shop and get refunds for the things I don't want or will they quibble?

iwouldgoouttonight Thu 11-Sep-08 10:22:11

Just realised I have made up a new word - refurn! A cross between return and refund!

brightandshiny Thu 11-Sep-08 13:51:23

I bought a nursing bra and took it home to try it too small but took it back to mothercare and got a refund. lady said as long as it's within 28 days all tags are on and no marks to clothes they'll refund have done this with a pram accessory i bought online too.

hth

lulumama Thu 11-Sep-08 13:52:27

did you read the T&Cs ? you can usually return unworn and tagged stuff for a refund , you will get a returns label with your order i should thikn

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now