Talk

Advanced search

Can anyone recommend a good, cheapish digital radio please?

(5 Posts)
FlightofhteGiantHardon Wed 10-Sep-08 14:42:50

I was after one for the bedroom for night time, when I am feeding baby or just can't sleep.
Have had a look at Sony and Roberts ones and though they are nice, they are dear - I would be happy to pay around £50 or maybe a bit more, but can't find any reduced anywhere.

Has anyone seen any bargains or can you tell me which ones you have, and if they are any good or not? Doesn't have to be fancy or do recording etc btw.

TIA smile

Snaf Wed 10-Sep-08 14:46:14

I got mine in Sainsbury's - think it was about £40? Certainly not more than £50, anyway. Nothing fancy but it does the job - the make is Red.

LittleMyDancing Wed 10-Sep-08 14:51:15

Pure ones are good - the Pure ONE is only about £50 I think and works well, and you can buy a charge pack to go in it that works like a laptop battery, so you don't have to have it plugged into the mains all the time.

LittleMyDancing Wed 10-Sep-08 14:52:07

Pure ONE

FlightofhteGiantHardon Wed 10-Sep-08 15:18:34

Thankjyou! Have just found a Roberts one reduced from £99 to £49 so am thinking of going for that - it only has one preset but looks v pretty grin

The pure one is reduced in M&S to £35 at the moment!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now