Talk

Advanced search

Bebe Confort Streety

(7 Posts)
mrsmontano Wed 10-Sep-08 13:26:51

I've this pushchair online but not in real life, everywhere only seems to have it online...

I like the look of it and I know it should be able to fit in to my tiny boot, but has anyone got one? What's it like? I don't want anything too heavy or I wont use it for long, made that mistake last time.

Hope someone can help!

mrsmontano Wed 10-Sep-08 13:28:10

whoops, I've seen this pushchair online I mean...

Ashantai Thu 11-Sep-08 00:36:56

Give your local Babies R Us a call. The larger branches have them instore.

Its a nice compact model, really light and really easy to take the pushchair off the frame and attach the carseat instead. Baby can also face you smile hth

MadameOvary Thu 11-Sep-08 00:45:54

Its not too heavy but I found it more awkward than it looks because it was wider than the Aria which was my first pushchair.

Fab to push tho. It's really Bebe Confort trying to copy the Bugaboo Bee but if you get it because of that you'll be disappointed. It folds brilliantly but not the one-handed fold it claims and there is quite a fiddly catch on it.
It is very easy to replace pushchair seat with car seat as Ashantai says.
Definitely try before you buy.

akimbu Thu 11-Sep-08 21:16:37

This buggy seemed perfect for me on paper but when I saw it I found it is only good if you are 5'5" or shorter. The handlebars dont extend so you'll be bending down a lot. Babies R us have got it in stock.

leeloo1 Tue 16-Sep-08 20:49:42

Kiddicare have it - their (huge) shop is in Peterborough! Directions to get there on their website...

AccidentalMum Tue 16-Sep-08 21:06:08

French mums on another board say that it has been out for ages there, ie. longer than the Bee. Irrelevant, but I feel sorry for them when everyone says that they are copying the Bee!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now