Talk

Advanced search

Help - where can I find swimming trunks in stock this afternoon? URGENT

(7 Posts)
LunarSea Wed 10-Sep-08 12:48:59

MIL has very helpfully decided that she isn't going to take ds1 to his swimming lesson this afternoon. But she's got his swimming trunks! So I need to find somewhere whch will have them in stock at this time of year and buy him some more. I'm supposed to be working, and will now have to finish early (and work this evening) anyway to take him swimming so don't have time to trawl round lots of shops in case they've got something in.

Any suggestions?

LargeHadronCollider Wed 10-Sep-08 12:49:48

A sports shop?

LargeHadronCollider Wed 10-Sep-08 12:50:11

Or ring the swimming pool - ours has swimming stuff for sale there.

LIZS Wed 10-Sep-08 12:54:22

Woolworths or Mothercare

LunarSea Wed 10-Sep-08 13:27:23

Nearest sports shop is 9 miles away. Swimming pool sells goggles/armbands, but not trunks. Called Mothercare - they have "beach shorts" in sizes up to 5 (he's 7) or swim nappies, but not swimming trunks. Woolworths not answering phone. Aargh!

mydoorisalwaysopen Wed 10-Sep-08 13:51:31

Anyone you can borrow from? Get mil to bring shorts to you or tell ds he can't go to his swimming lesson this week and take him at the weekend

MrLSG Wed 10-Sep-08 23:07:37

I must report that Lunar resolved the issue. No thanks to MrLunar though, who is rather a long way away....

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now