Talk

Advanced search

I need some Thomas Wellies

(8 Posts)
THERESA Wed 23-Feb-05 08:04:13

We're just back from Disneyland Paris & have had a fab time, but on the last night just after my dd (6) went to bed she had a coughing fit, resulting in her being sick. The nearest thing to hand was ds's (3) Bob Wellies & she duly filled one of them! Even thought the offending contents were only in there for about a minute I can't get rid of the smell! Have tried scrubbing it & febreeze! He's inconsolable, but I think some nice Thomas ones might heal the wounds! Anyone seen any?

hoxtonchick Wed 23-Feb-05 08:06:15

woolworths?

hayleylou Wed 23-Feb-05 08:06:31

Have you tried woolworths??

AuntyQuated Wed 23-Feb-05 08:18:52

we may ahve some - came from mothercare i think

AuntyQuated Wed 23-Feb-05 08:26:25

size 9 ...mothercare....want em?

gscrym Wed 23-Feb-05 08:40:05

Definately Woolies, we bought DS a pair in there recently.

THERESA Wed 23-Feb-05 12:22:51

AuntyQuated (love the name!) thank you, but he's actually a size 10. Everyone else, thanks, will try Woollies.

TwoIfBySea Thu 24-Feb-05 22:02:29

I bought a pair in the local Clarks outlet shop for £7, nice bright red colour with Thomas's picture on the side. I also saw ones in Mothercare but the Clarks ones seemed sturdier (thicker in the welly part and the tread) and were only £1 more.

Dst1 is delighted with them (dst2 wasn't left out, he got Bob The Builder ones.)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now