Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Safety gates.

(10 Posts)
Flossam Tue 22-Feb-05 20:35:09

I just wondered if anyone had any reccomendations? I'm especially interested in a woodedn babydan model if anyone has had one of these. TIA.

oooggs Tue 22-Feb-05 21:20:37

I have two of the mothercare wooden ones (one normal and one extendable) which are permanantly (sp?) fixed. So no bar to fall over and they look great. When no longer needed just planning on removing them, a bit of filler and a touch of paint.

toomanypushchairs Tue 22-Feb-05 21:23:58

same as oooggs! dd fell over bar of old gate knocked into wall and broke her wrist.(it was christmas day)

irishbird Tue 22-Feb-05 21:25:04

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Clayhead Tue 22-Feb-05 21:26:28

I have a wooden Babydan one, the extendable one. I would recommend it for the same reasons as already mentioned.

I found it easy to fit too.

I always get asked where it's from and a few friends have had the same one and love it too.

HTH

wheresmyfroggy Tue 22-Feb-05 21:27:44

We've got two of those and they are great, they look nice and are fairly easy to put up (even though like irishbird our house is all on a squif)

irishbird Tue 22-Feb-05 21:41:23

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Flossam Wed 23-Feb-05 08:09:18

Clayhead,does the baby dan have to be drilled in? Only we are living in rented accomodation and not too sure that they will be too impressed with holes in the wall! Can't really aviod the need for a safetly gate though, as kitchen is right off the lounge IYSWIM!

Clayhead Wed 23-Feb-05 18:46:18

Yes, it does.

Flossam Wed 23-Feb-05 21:28:09

Damn! thanks anyhow!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now