Talk

Advanced search

Please tell me which changing bag you use with your bugaboo - am thinking of a skip hop but don't know if it will fit!

(8 Posts)
cococat Tue 09-Sep-08 14:51:56

Would love to hear your experiences please. We are inheriting a bugaboo cameleon and so I am thinking about a changing bag which will go with it.

I really like the skip hop design whereby you can clip the bag to the buggy - seems less of a theft risk and will keep the bag higher on the handles so hopefully avoid kicking it all the time as you walk. The colours pass DH's test as well.

However we don't have the buggy yet so I am not too familiar with its size and I am not sure if the skip hop wouldn't hang in the way of the pram bit or even in the way of LO's feet if the buggy was in rear facing mode (which is the way we plan to use it)? Has anyone tried this please?

Knowing the amount of stuff I carry around even without a baby am confident the underseat bag on the bug will not be enough!

Thanks! CC x

fairy15 Tue 09-Sep-08 16:19:34

i use a bugaboo bag but it does keep going down the frame but i think you can get bag clips to stop this. i have a skip hop & used it on my frog which i used to have but can' remember how it hung. if it helps i could try it on my cam?

cococat Tue 09-Sep-08 17:22:48

Ooh yes please - would you mind? The skip hop seems like a good sized bag and has lots of useful pockets etc. Its design would also get around the strap sliding down thing you mention.

I just wondered if the skip hop wouldn't sit at just the same height as the carrycot and therefore stick out at you whilst you walk?

I would check myself but we will not have the buggy before LO arrives and I would like to get a change bag sorted as was planning to use it as part of hospital kit

Thanks again smile

jimbotri Tue 09-Sep-08 21:39:24

we used a skip hop on our bugaboo, we also bought the bag clips as well. I do not remember it sticking out.

annieshaf Tue 09-Sep-08 21:42:24

I used the old style frog rucksack with the cameleon. found the new cameleon bag a pain as hung in the wrong place on handle bars and was not easy to get into. The rucksack was great as it has velcro straps to attach it to the handle bars and was just about high enough not to get in the way. Not sure where you can get one now but might still be available on ebay.

cococat Tue 09-Sep-08 22:38:00

Thank you for your replies - much appreciated smile

loveshopping Tue 09-Sep-08 23:40:42

Another vote for a skip hop, bought one here and so did my friend, can't seem to beat them on price. The new deluxe version means you don't have to keep swapping the clips around like you did on the original ones.

QueenBhannae Wed 10-Sep-08 00:16:02

Get thee to Boots!
Skip hops are down to £6.25 in the sale atm!!!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now