Talk

Advanced search

Bumbo Baby Sitter

(7 Posts)
nutball Tue 22-Feb-05 15:29:36

I am quite sad and a bit peeved because I spent £28 on a Bumbo primarily because I thought by the claims on the box that my daughter (aged 6 months) would not be able to get out!! Silly me, after a few frights and bumps I will only put her in it if I am sat right next to her and can stop her from falling.

I have emailed the company and have not had a reply. Just wanted to warn other parents that it is not as safe as you might think

Yorkiegirl Tue 22-Feb-05 15:30:25

Message withdrawn

piximon Tue 22-Feb-05 21:13:22

nutball, Can you take it back? I did with mine.
My son could get out of his at 5 months so I took it back and got a refund stating that it didn't do what it said on the box.

Fimbo Tue 22-Feb-05 21:28:22

My ds hated his, cried and cried everytime I sat him in it. I also lost the receipt so couldn't take it back to the shop, I ended up selling it at a car boot sale for £5.00

emmatmg Tue 22-Feb-05 21:30:40

My ds3 was 14 weeks when he climbed out of his.........I'd had it about 2 weeks.

Sold it on here.

fee77 Tue 22-Feb-05 21:41:21

My DD loved hers - lokked like the queen on a throne!!

treacletart Tue 22-Feb-05 21:48:20

Mine loved his but it did have a relatively short window - if you kept the box you could get £20 minimum on ebay...

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: