Talk

Advanced search

Anyone actually used a Happy Pee?

(10 Posts)
LynetteScavo Sun 07-Sep-08 21:13:17

HappyPee

I can see it would work for boys, but I can see 3yo DD weeing all over my hand. What do you think? I'm tempted.hmm

thisisyesterday Sun 07-Sep-08 21:17:02

I can't really see what it is or what it does.

thisisyesterday Sun 07-Sep-08 21:17:13

apart from it's grteen with eyes

Ready4anotherCoffee Sun 07-Sep-08 21:19:42

the mind boggles

I've always positioned whichever child over the nearest drain. having said that, ds got the hang of it very quickly, he's got a lot to hold ontohmmsmile

verylapsedrunner Sun 07-Sep-08 21:20:03

agree with thisisyesterday, can't see it properly

DoNotAnnoy Sun 07-Sep-08 21:22:01

it looks like the carboard things you get at hospital when you are bedridden.

It is a tube like thing that you stick up to teh orrifice for child to pee in so they don't have to use a manky loo.

I dn't see the point in any of these. I have just potty trained a 2yo without any fancy training aids (although I have obviously used a potty). DTDs trained without any fancy training aids. My mother trained myself and my brother without any fancy training aids.

Why both with fancy tubes to pee in; training pants that help you stay dry of you have an accident and so offer no encouragement for not having an accident.

Traditional method. Take nappy off. Give child potty. Reward for potty use. Patiently clean up accidents. Why make it more complaicated?

LynetteScavo Sun 07-Sep-08 21:23:36

We're all potty trained; we're just lazy feckers who can't be bothered to get out of the car to pee. grin

DoNotAnnoy Sun 07-Sep-08 21:31:01

Those that can't see it properly it is identical to teh Uriwell above it.

Except it is green and has lovely froggy features hmm

LynetteScavo Sun 07-Sep-08 21:33:11

I like the froggy features!

They can make weeing in bed so much more fun. And for the same price.

thisisyesterday Mon 08-Sep-08 19:58:21

so you get to piss in a frog?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now