Talk

Advanced search

just bought a silver cross dazzle..question?

(9 Posts)
FinalFurlong Sat 06-Sep-08 14:00:00

Anyone who has had a dazzle may be able to help me on this..
i got a silver cross dazzle delivered from mothercare yesterday. got it all out the box and put it together..only thing is i dont seem to have the new born carriage. i have the hard plastic bits that would go inside the newborn carriage, but not the fabric bits. Do you have to order the carriage separately or an i missing a bit??
It not a problem as DD is 6.5 months, but i would of liked to have it for any future children i may have.
The box was well packaged and had not been opened or anything, and i had the raincover and canopy bit inside.

babyjjbaby Sat 06-Sep-08 17:07:41

the carrycots are extra the buggy only comes on it's own for £180

shhhh Sat 06-Sep-08 20:49:37

same as bjjb, afaik the carry cot comes seperate. Some places sell them together only yet most places sell seperate.

Not sure what the hard plastic bits are hmm. I don't reacll these with mine so maybe part is missing...
looking at mothercares website, they sell the pram only...
iir the carry cot can e bought seperatly from John lewis..I think around £70..??

FinalFurlong Sun 07-Sep-08 22:16:44

thanks, i assumed the carry cot was extra, but the giant pieces of plastic confused me a bit! says in the instuctions they are for the carry cot...which i obviously dont have? maybe you get them free and its a new enticing marketing ploy....
oh well its a mystery.
thanks for your responses

shhhh Mon 08-Sep-08 08:39:58

baffled me as well....I never got these extra bits...??!

FinalFurlong Tue 09-Sep-08 00:01:41

who knows, i am still baffled.
just had to take it back anyway as the brakes kept turning themselves on... am exchanging it for another one which will be delivered in the week, as i didnt like any of the other ones as much. am quite tall and felt like they were too low down..probably should have got another one in hinesight, have now read up that this is a common problem with the dazzles.
wonder if i will get the plastic bits with the next one...? grin

shhhh Tue 09-Sep-08 14:26:15

I haven't had any problem with my dazzle [hmm..not yet lol!)
Good luck when the new one arrives..smile.

loveshopping Tue 09-Sep-08 23:45:03

Still can't decide which buggy to get, is the dazzle nice?

FinalFurlong Thu 11-Sep-08 09:46:06

yeah its lovely, really do like it. my new ones not come yet, hoping the brakes on it are much better than the other one.the metal frame is really nice, feels like it would last a while, handles feel nice, v.good if your a tall mummy. basket is not huge but good, i got the all black one and it looks very stylish indeed, but then i was probably won over by the marketing campaign....eek

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now