Talk

Advanced search

Short mama's, where do you buy trousers?

(8 Posts)
stupidgirl Mon 21-Feb-05 21:12:58

Sorry, I know this is really boring, but it's doing my head in. I have so few pairs of trousers and most of them are jeans. On the rare occasions I get to go out without children, I waste the entire time trying on trousers that don't fit.

I am 5'1, and need boot-cut trousers because I have 'child-bearing (;)) hips. I want something, preferably cotton, black/grey/pinstripe/cords, I don't even care any more. I just want some trousers that fit.

Oh, and price is quite important. TIA.

tiredemma Mon 21-Feb-05 21:16:38

im a short arse! 5'0''. i buy all my trousers etc from - next, topshop, and dorothy perkins.
they all have petite ranges.
next is quite expensive though and i have found that dorothy perkins does similar clothes much cheaper.
topshop would be better for more casual clothes.

jessicasmummy Mon 21-Feb-05 21:17:02

hi ya! Im a short arse too.... i get all mine from either next or dorothy perkins - the only place i know that do short arse clothes in fat sizes as i need at least a 14! everywhere else tends to only go as high as a 12!

mrspink27 Mon 21-Feb-05 21:18:26

m&s are good... they do short and big sizes!

phatcat Mon 21-Feb-05 21:29:52

another short/fat arse here - I've had some trouser successes from Monsoon, M&S & Boden in the past.

hazlinh Wed 23-Feb-05 01:47:48

ME TOO!

M&S, definitely

LGJ Wed 23-Feb-05 08:09:10

Another vote for M&S here.

skerriesmum Wed 23-Feb-05 08:24:06

I like Dorothy Perkins, there's a difference between short and petite fit though. Short is probably better for you.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now